Introduced here is our HS720 pneumatic comparator. It is a special pneumatic pressure comparison pump designed for calibrating both mechanical and electronic pressure measuring instruments.
1. Uniquely designed precision shut-off valve is a guarantee for the stability of pressure during calibration.
2. Internally installed air oil separator keeps the pump body free from oil contamination and makes it easy to maintain.
3. Handpump is meticulously designed to make your calibration work more efficient during pressure generation.
4. Due to military sealing technology, the pressure gauge comparator features excellent sealing performance and ensure fast stabilization of pressure.
5. The portable pressure generation and test system provides accuracy, reliability, and capability for your calibration needs.
6. It comes with wide pressure range from vacuum to 140bar.
7. The pneumatic comparator offers wide, stable and precise fine adjustment of pressures.
Pressure range: -0.95~140bar
Min. adjustable pressure value: 0.1mbar
Working medium: Air
Pressure connection: M20*1.5 female
Dimensions: 380Lx198Wx140H (mm)
Materials: Food grade stainless steel and anti-rust aluminum for body; Buna N for O-rings
Operating environment: calibration on site or in laboratory
1. Generate pressures from vacuum to 140bar for test, adjustment and calibration of pressure transmitters, gauges, switches and other pressure instruments.
2. Applications widely found in industries such as power, chemical, petroleum, metallurgy, measuring, etc.
HS720 Pneumatic Comparator Components
1. Hand pump
Repeatedly hold the hand pump up and down to mobilize the piston and thus realize pre-pressure.
2. Reverse valve (positive/vacuum)
Press the button to switch between positive pressure and vacuum. (Push for positive pressure calibration and pull for vacuum).
3. Pressure Port (Output)
There are two pressure ports: one is used for reference measuring instruments and another for gauge under test
4. F-adjust valve
The F-adjust valve is fitted for precise adjustment of pressures. Turn clockwise to increase pressure and anti-clockwise to decrease.
Screw it up when not in use. It prevents dust and other matters entering the port
6. Relieve valve
Close the valve by turning clockwise before pressure generation, and slowly turn it anti-clockwise to release system pressure.
7. Shut-off valve
Turn clockwise to close the valve when calibrating. This can stabilize the pressure value
What's included in the package:
1. 1pc HS720 pneumatic comparator
2. 10 O-rings
3. 1 copy of test report
4. 1 copy of use manual
||Fitting adaptor 10pcs|
||Fitting adaptor 18pcs|
||Fitting adaptors, hoses, wrenches and so on (64pcs)|
||Digital pressure gauge HS108 uses as master gauge|
||Digital pressure gauge HX601 uses as master gauge|
||Pressure calibrator HS602 for calibration of pressure transmitter|