HS702 & HS703 is China's first portable pneumatic comparator developed by Huaxin. It can generate pressure for gauge calibration from vacuum to 60bar. Despite its compact size, the pneumatic calibration pump is easy to operate and allows for exact generation of the required test pressures.
1. Built-in air-oil separator can protects the pump body from oil contamination and ensures ease of maintenance.
2. The pneumatic comparator is fitted with a fine adjustment valve for the precise adjustment of pressures. With this valve, pressure adjusting accuracy reaches 0.1mbar(10Pa).
3. Hand pump and screw spindle pump allows for quite easy operation, with large labor savings.
4. Standard M20x1.5 pressure ports ensure quick connection and disconnection of gauge under test without need of wrench.
5. Compact design makes it portable.
6. This is a rugged pneumatic comparator engineered from food graded stainless steel and anti-rust aluminum with military sealing technology.
7. Without connection to external pipes, the system can be free from the influence by varying environment.
Model: HS702 & HS703
(-0.95~16/25)bar The model HS702
(-0.95~40/60)bar The model HS703
Working medium: Air
Fine adjust accuracy: 0.1mbar(10Pa)
Materials: Stainless steel/Aluminum (body), Stainless steel (output port), Buna N (O-rings)
Pressure connection: M20*1.5 female
The pneumatic comparator is great for testing, adjusting and calibrating pressure measuring instruments on work site or in laboratory. Its applications have been found in power, chemical, oil, metallurgy, measuring and military industries.
HS702 & HS703 Pneumatic Comparator Components
1. Hand pump
Uplift the handpump and press it down repeatedly to generate vacuum and pressure.
2. Lead screw (Screw spindle pump)
Increase pressure by turning the lead screw clockwise, decrease pressure by turning the lead screw anti-clockwise.
3. Reverse valve (positive/vacuum)
Press the button to switch between positive pressure and vacuum. (Push for positive pressure calibration and pull for vacuum).
4. Relieve valve
Have to turn clockwise to close the valve before pressure generation, and slowly turn it anti-clockwise to release system pressure.
5. F-adjust valve
The valve is equipped for precise adjustment of pressures. Turn clockwise to increase pressure and anti-clockwise to decrease.
Screw it up when not in use. It prevents dust and other matters entering the port.
7. Pressure Port (Output)
There are two pressure output ports: one is designed for reference measuring instruments and another for gauge under test.
What's Included in the Package
1. 1pc HS703/HS702 pneumatic comparator
2. 10 O-rings
3. 1 copy of test report
4. 1 copy of use manual
||Carrying black bag|
||Fitting adaptor 10pcs|
||Fitting adaptor 18pcs|
||Fitting adaptors, hoses, wrenches and so on (64pcs)|
||Digital pressure gauge HS108 uses as master gauge|
||Digital pressure gauge HX601 uses as master gauge|
||Pressure calibrator HS602 for calibration of pressure transmitter|