At Huaxin, as a prominent calibration solutions provider, you will find a selection of HS710, HS710A and HS728 hydraulic comparators. They differ in working medium. The former uses 25# transformer oil as its working medium while the latter applies purified water or distilled water. The hydraulic comparator comes with bench mounted design and conduct precise bench-top calibration for pressure measuring instruments.
1. Easy to use, effort saving hydraulic comparator;
2. Generate pressure up to 700bar;
3. Sliding block structure for screw pump makes pressure generation easier and more stable;
4. Ruggedly constructed from food grade stainless steel and rust protection aluminum;
5. Military sealing technology ensures excellent sealing performance;
6. F-adjust valve for precise adjustment of pressure, with adjusting accuracy reaching 1mbar;
7. Transparent, detachable oil/water cup which makes the working condition of medium visible and ensures ease of cleaning and maintenance;
8. Double filtration for the oil cup, resulting in clean pipe;
9. 3 M20x1.5 female adapters allow fast connection of 2 gauges under test simultaneously with no need for wrenches, thus substantially improving working efficiency
Model: HS710/HS710A hydraulic comparators
Pressure range: 0~600bar, 0~700bar
Model: HS728 Hydraulic Comparator
Pressure range: 0~100bar, 0~120bar, 0~140bar
Pressure adjusting accuracy: 1mbar
Working medium: 25# transformer oil for HS710&HS728; purified/distilled water for HS710A
Pressure connection: M20*1.5 female
Dimensions: 430Lx330Wx170H (mm)
Materials: Stainless steel and aluminum for body; Buna N for O-rings
1. The hydraulic comparator delivers easy pressure generation for testing, adjusting and calibrating pressure transmitters, precision and common pressure gauges, pressure switches, etc. in the laboratory or in the workshop.
2. Extensive applications of the pressure sources have been found in power, chemical, oil, metallurgy, metering and other industries.
HS710/HS710A/HS728 Hydraulic Comparator Components
Tighten it when not in use. It can prevent oil leakage.
2. Air Vent Nut
Loosen the nut before using the hydraulic comparator and tighten it during storage and transport.
3. Pressure Port (Output)
There are three pressure test ports which allow simultaneous connection of two gauges under test.
4. Oil & Water Cup
Store 25#transformer oil or water. Transparent cover can be opened by turning anti-clockwise to add or change working medium.
5. Relieve Valve
Open the valve by turning anti-clockwise during priming and turn clockwise to close it during pressure generation.
6. Hand Pump (Priming Pump)
Repeatedly hold the hand pump up and down to mobilize the piston and conduct priming.
7. Shut-off Valve
Turn clockwise to shut off the connection between oil cup and pressure adjustment system.
8. Lead Screw (Screw Spindle Pump)
To realize fast adjustment of pressure (Turn clockwise to increase pressure and turn anti-clockwise to decrease pressure).
9. Fast-adjust Valve
The valve provides precise adjustment of pressures. Turn clockwise to increase pressure and anti-clockwise to decrease.
What's included in the package:
1. 1pc HS710/HS710A/HS728 hydraulic comparator
2. 10 O-rings
3. 1 copy of test report
4. 1 copy of use manual
5. 1 piece of aurilave
||Fitting adaptor 10pcs|
||Fitting adaptor 18pcs|
||Fitting adaptors, hoses, wrenches and so on (64pcs)|
||Digital pressure gauge HS108 uses as master gauge|
||Digital pressure gauge HX601 uses as master gauge|
||Pressure calibrator HS602 for calibration of pressure transmitter|